Imagine a situation where you are in the middle of the intense moments of your favourite game and all of a sudden Xbox One starts slowing down your game-play. How would you like it? If you are a video game lover, you will definitely not like it at all. It is true that sometimes even the best of the consoles get slow and they need to be fixed. After all, you want to have the best ever gaming experience with the most avant-garde consoles available in the market. Here is what you can do.
A lot of times you will be able to solve the lagging problem by simply resetting the Xbox One console. How do you do it? Well, it is pretty simple. Turn the device on and then press and hold the power button on the console for about 10 seconds. The device will reset and most likely your problem will be taken care of. So you will be ready to get going again!
Just in case this also doesn’t solve the problem then there is another way too. However, it is not as fast as the first one. Nonetheless, you got to do what you got to do!
- Press and hold the power button to switch the device off completely.
- Remove the power cable.
- Wait for a couple of minutes to let the power drain out from the battery. Now simply press the power button 4 times.
- Insert the power cable again.
- Wait until the light changes to Orange from White.
- Turn the console on again.